- Was born in Kiev / Ukraine in 1976
- Got a B.F.A in painting from University of Jordan in 2006, a Diploma in painting from the Institute of Fine Arts-Amman in 1998 and a B.Sc in Economics and accounting from Amman Uniniversity in 1999.
- Took numerous advanced courses of human figure drawing in specialized art studios in Kiev and 1 course in Moscow, in 1992, 1996/7 and 2003. As well as many courses and workshops in Lithograph and Etching with American and Dutch artists in 2003, 2004 and 2005.
- Member of J.P.A.A and Balqa society for fine arts since 1998.
- Worked with numerous organizations and companies as an artist, illistrator and character designer, such as: Muslim Heritage Org.- Dubai, Nassons Co. for video-game design, Zara holding Co. and as a lecturer in University of Jordan for two years. As well as book-illustrator with a number of publishing houses and independent writers in Amman since 2000.
- Held first solo exhibition in 2000 in “City Hall” in Amman, and participated in more than 30 group exhibitions in Jordan and abroad, such as: “Kathy Kollwitz” exhibition in Berlin and Warsaw in 2005, “1001 Inventions” exhibition in Manchester an London in 2006, “7 Artists” & “Figure drawing” exhibitions in Amman in 2009 and many others.
- A recipient of the first prize in the fourth contest of creativity, which was held in R.C.C. in Amman in 2004.
- Works are acquired by a number of organizations, foundations, companies, universities, galleries and museums in Jordan and abroad, such as:
Kathie Kollwitz museum, Berlin. National Museum Gallery, Amman. Royal Cultural Center, Amman. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
French Cultural Center, Amman. Goethe Institute, Amman. University of Jordan, Amman. Muslim Heritage Organization , Dubai.
Ministry of Culture, Amman. Cairo Amman Bank & Gallery, Amman. Sadeen Hotel, Amman. Intercontinental Hotel, Aqaba. Amman Municipality, Amman.
As well as some companies and galleries in Amman, Kiev, Manchester and Dubai.