Kamila Ossowska - Born in 1990. Chojnice. A graduate of the Lodz Academy of Fine Arts. The way of expression in her works is drawing and oil painting. Kamila Ossowska's creativity oscillates around the human form, specifying the female figure. Her works are often tinged with eroticism, they exude feminine sensuality. This controversy is a conscious provocation directed against the artificial ideologies of life. Her works are inspired primarily by existential loneliness, obsession and spiritual discomfort. Building an image using light and sensitive treatment of situation creates an unique character and unites her achievements stylistically. Large formats allows her to maintain momentum and expressiveness and mobilizing intellect, emotions, consciousness. The artist through interpretation of the body touches the complex female psyche and her intimate inner world. Through the exaltation of beauty nudity, female body seems to be as something almost metaphysical Her works occur in private collections in the country and abroad.
2009-2013 - Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz
- "Master and students" vernissage and exhibition at the PENTAGON Gallery - November 7, 2013
- "in black and white" vernissage and exhibition BE-ART exclusive 2014 - December 16, 2014
- "Derby 2016" vernissage and exhibition at the Cultural Center in Ciężkowice -
October 1, 2016
- group exhibition - Cultural Center "Zgoda" in Świętochłowice - vernissage -12 December 2016
- group exhibition of erotic art - "Bohema Nowa Sztuka" Auction House and Gallery in Warsaw - opening - October 16, 2017
- group exhibition - studio "Art & Passion" in Warsaw - opening - October 17, 2017
- group exhibition - Korez theater in Katowice, - opening - August 4, 2018
- group exhibition - NEXT gallery in Bydgoszcz, - opening - November 29, 2018
- pre-auction showroom --Xanadu Gallery and Auction House - June 15-16, 2019
- pre-auction showroom - Xanadu gallery in Warsaw, June 12-19, 2021
- “Fresh Reality” Musée d'Art Campanaire, L'Isle-Jourdain, June 21 2021 (currently - virtual exhibition. The museum is awaiting reopening.